- What does the sky look like right now? In five minutes check again. How has the sky changed?
- Gaze straight ahead, patiently, until you see a bird. Watch.
- Witness the sunlight as it moves over the land—even if your “land” is a city.
- See the wind move. Stand still and feel how it approaches, touches you, moves away.
- Tune in to the pull of gravity beneath your feet.
- Ask yourself what phase the moon is currently in. Pay attention more regularly.
MORE RADICAL JOY REVEALED
The United States of America has lived for 400 years with two great shames: the genocide and land theft of indigenous people and the enslavement of black people. Racism has endured. There have been attempts [...]
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Radical Joy Revealed is a weekly message of inspiration about finding and making beauty in wounded places.